The Commercial Administrator will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Legal department.
- Provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Legal department, and provide such other general support to the wider Commercial team as may be required.
- Maintain the legal department’s database and filing system for customer and supplier agreements, and onboarding documents, updated on a daily basis.
- Administer the naming convention for Customer and Supplier documents, ensuring that each is issued with a unique code within the parameters set out in the Document Workflow policy.
- Administer customer and supplier onboarding, liaising with the Legal and Delivery teams as required, as well as with external stakeholders.
- Liaise with Sales and Solutions Architecture on the progress of review and signature of documents by external parties, and maintain a tracker for this.
- Process internal queries regarding the status of agreements or compliance matters.
- Provide administrative assistance with Customer documents, including Service Order Forms, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Service Agreements.
- Provide administrative assistance with Supplier documents, including Master Service Agreements, order forms, Non-Disclosure Agreements, credit applications and requests for onboarding documents.
- In conjunction with Delivery, manage a tracker of all signed customer and supplier agreements and ensure that termination, renewal, price increase and other key dates are notified timeously to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with Delivery to ensure that Legal has access to a maintained list of Service Commencement Dates for Customer and Supplier services.
- Assist in developing, maintaining and providing all supporting documentation and schedules in accordance the requirements of a customer or supplier document.
- Assisting with legal research and document review as requested by the legal team
Necessary Experience and/or Qualification
- Appropriate Diploma /Certificate @ NQF Level 6 or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within a commercial/ similar environment
- Excellent computer skills
- Secretarial administration experience
- General Office Administration experience
Please send your CV to Adrian.