Accounts Administrator – Pinetown
Admin & Reception ~ Artisans
The Accounts Administrator position has a broad range of responsibilities for predominantly relating to all accounts administration, but not limited to such:
· Cash Control – Counting, verifying, and preparing cash received from Local Driver Deliveries
· Assisting with COD queries where necessary & assist debtors with collections when needed
· Management of IT
· All accounts departments filing
· Cross trained to fill in for debtors and creditors roles
· Purchasing and maintaining office groceries
· Assisting warehouse and logistics manager with any ad hoc tasks as required
· Assisting the Accounts Manager with any ad hoc tasks as required
· Minimum of 2 years in similar role
· Grade 12/Matric and preferably Accounts experience
· Accounting software exposure to Omni preferred but not essential.
· Proficient in Excel
· Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written). Must be fluent in English
· Adaptability and flexibility
· Have attention to detail.
· Accuracy and time management essential
· Clear credit and employment history.
· Commitment to the organisation
· Team Player
· Adept at handling wide array of varied demands and responsibilities