Divisional Executive – KZN Durban
- Overall strategic and operational management of their Division
- Planning and executing in conjunction with various stakeholders’ relevant plans to grow their Division.
- Responsible to write and achieve the annual budget of the division.
- Executing of sales and financial performance plan (budget) and strategy
- Commercial and Financial Management and accountability, including ensuring that all financial budgets relevant to the Division are adhered to and achieved.
- Ensuring that all entrusted Business Units achieve agreed production efficiencies
- Ensuring the continuous management of raw material, packaging and finished goods stock and that raw material wastage is maintained below agreed targets.
- Ensuring the short, medium and long maintenance and service of machinery and moulds
- Ensuring the achievement of all Quality and Food Safety manufacturing standards
- Negotiating at Board level with the relevant customers
- Formulating and implementing relevant customer communication strategies
- Developing sound multi-level relationships with all key customers in order to grow the Division
- Focusing the entire Division on the customer
- Managing their Division in accordance with good corporate governance standards and principles
- Integration of all strategic imperatives
- Fostering positive alliances with all stakeholders
- Ensuring a consistent and professional brand image for the Division
- Overseeing and ensuring that the Division, including plants are managed in the Polyoak Way
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders across the business and Division
Minimum of 4 – 6 years proven senior/general management experience
- Minimum of 2 years in a Sales environment would be advantageous
Hold a CA(SA) Qualification or a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Degree
Solid and in depth understanding of sound financial and commercial principles
Have outstanding negotiation experience and skills
Have an inspirational and motivating leadership style
Excellent Sales and Marketing ability
Have a general understanding of Production and Manufacturing processes
Experience in Operations would be advantageous
An ability to motivate and interact with all levels of people across cultures
An understanding and knowledge of Quality Management systems (FSSC 22000 or similar)
A positive can-do attitude
Be able to travel both nationally and internationally
An ability to create a vision and implement the strategy to achieve it
Excellent excel and Computer skills
Consultant – Angela
Only successful candidates will be contacted.