Fiduciary Accountant I Umhlanga
Investment client based in Umhlanga is looking for a Fiduciary Accountant to join their team.
- Support the accounting administrator in the preparation of interim and annual financial statememts
- Suport the estates administrator in the winding up of deceased estates
- Support the tax administrator in the area of tax compliance
- Provide general administrative support to the fiduciary team
- Receive all round training in all aspects of fiduciary services an related investment activities
- Tertiary Commercial Qualification
- Previous experience in the fiducairy environment is advantageous, but not essential
- Ability to communicate clearly at a high standard with colleagues and high net worth of clients.
- Team Orientated
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org