Head of Growth Marketing (Remote)
Finance ~ IT ~ Marketing ~ Management
Our UK-based client, a Data and Rewards start-up that’s already making waves in their industry is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and driven Sales and Marketing Executive to take on the role of Head of Growth Marketing.
The company is on a mission to create the ultimate data-driven advertising platform for businesses to connect with their consumers like never before.
Their innovative platform gives the restaurant and hospitality sector access to valuable transaction data, making customer acquisition more cost-effective and enabling targeted and efficient customer retention strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities
What you will do:
- Maximise ROI: Grow the company’s portfolio of paid marketing channels and programs through daily optimizations for scale and return on investment
- Innovation: Find new investment areas to expand our marketing portfolio, owning test design, execution, analysis, and scaling the best opportunities
- Data-Driven: Set KPIs against business objectives and report on delivery of results. Use results data and hypothesis testing to continually optimise campaigns and inform new plans
- Cross functional collaboration: Partner with our marketing, brand, product, design and operations teams to launch new campaigns and initiatives
- Diversify acquisition: Introducing and testing new acquisition channels (e.g. partnerships or affiliates) based on audience personas, demographics, product value propositions, and buyer-cycles
- Boost retention: Improving customer retention and increase the lifetime value of customers, by delivering high quality campaigns that promote engaging events, content, and new products or incentives
- Reporting: Curating performance reports for the leadership team that show the results of growth marketing initiatives and product performance and provide recommendations on improvements and new strategies
Desired Experience & Qualification
You should apply if:
- You are a determined, hands-on, can-do attitude. You will lead and inspire others while also executing your own strategy
- Have 3+ years’ experience as either a Growth Marketing Manager or a more generalist marketing customer acquisition role – working for a high-growth fintech or startup company is preferred but not essential
- With proven experience managing campaigns to multiple KPIs from awareness to response, with experience of attribution, conversion tracking, and optimising towards strict KPIs
- A penchant for translating your skills to new channels and projects – you tackle new challenges and channels strategically and carryover best practices or ideas from previous campaigns.
- Familiarity with mobile advertising and marketing channels (i.e., paid ads, SEO, ASO, in-product, push, email) and concepts (attribution, LTV, CAC, return on investment, payback periods)
- A strong commercial and growth mindset – every marketer loves a cool campaign, (we do too!), but we are driven by the ones that deliver value to customers
- Good short-copywriting skills and a creative mindset
- Experience creating compelling multichannel campaigns and content that can be A/B tested
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing is ideal, but not a must.
- We welcome B2C candidates with a willingness to apply their experience to new markets, sectors, and regions