Intermediate Software Developer – Hillcrest
The successful candidate will be joining the Research and Development team and help with the development of our current and future projects.
- Building software by writing code
- Modifying existing code to fix errors
- Be involved in system testing and validating procedures
- Work with IT Support on technical issues that may arise.
- Determine appropriate software design, in conjunction with Technical Lead/Team Lead and Senior Developers, according to best practice.
- Support and Maintenance – Investigate live issues and resolve where necessary.
- Assist with day-to-day product support.
- Development of new features and optimization of current processes and applications.
- Minimum 3 year relevant qualification and at least 3 years software development experience.
- 2+ years development experience.
- 1+ years API development experience.
- Good SQL Server Skills.
- Able to present design concepts to developers, testers and management.
- High EQ and able to work with others.
- Team Participation.
- Client engagement and report scoping
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
Proficiency or interest in these platforms is advantageous
- .Net Framework|.Net Core| C#| Angular| VueJS| Ionic Framework| Rest| SoapXML| Microsoft Azure| IOT| ReportJS| SSRS| DLMS| Modbus|TCP..and so much more! Minimum Requirements
- Understanding of C#, Web API and WCF, .NET core framework.