Internal Sales Representative
r Client in the Apparel industry, based in Durban North, is seeking a an Internal Sales representative is the principal point of contact between a business and its customers. To ensure our current customers have the right products and services.
- Responsibilities and Duties.
- 10 calls a day to existing clients to sell and cross sell
- Solve customer complaints within 24hrs
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer complaints/compliments, stock on hand, query reports, call report, visit files etc.
- Processing sales orders, picking orders, invoicing orders
- Creating PPO’s and PO.
- Ensuring buy-in items are correctly branded as per signed off artwork when required
- Answering the phone in a polite and correct manor and relaying messages correctly
- Sending monthly mailer information on time, with the correct information.
- Full responsibility when your buddy is sick or on leave – proper handover must be done with password and everything to do with your brand/s.
- Well presented at all times.
- Training/upskilling of new employees and current staff when a new item/range becomes available.
- Adhere to the company code of conduct and rules.
- Housekeeping – your work station to be neat and tidy at all times.
- Responsibilities and duties are not limited to the above.
- Microsoft Suite -Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; Microsoft PowerPoint; Microsoft Outlook
- SYNC – The Complete ERP & PLM software solution for the Apparel Industry
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Customer service
- Excellent administration, organisational and time management skills
- Online ordering portal management
Salary is up to R 22 000 CTC per month
To apply: email email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please do not apply if you do not have SYNC experience