Junior Buyer I Cato Ridge
Pet Food Supplier based in Cato Ridge, is looking for a Junior Buyer to ensure, support the procurement in the purchase of goods, materials and services to ensure that the company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply.
- Compiling information and records to draw up purchase orders for procurement of materials.
- Reviewing requisitions / purchase orders and developing specifications of non-complex items.
- Solicit written and telephonic quotations.
- Expediting deliveries. During working hours and after hours
- Stock control – stock takes.
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and all levels in the internal supply chain
- Record keeping and filing
- Matric / Grade 12
- English – speaking and writing.
- Afrikaans Speaking and understanding.
- CIPS Qualification or BCOM Supply Chain & Procurement
- Must have 5 -10 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
- Food Safety knowledge a must I Preferably FSSC 22000 or ISO 20 000 experience
Should you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV to email@example.com