Engineering & Technical ~ Artisans
Our client is an engineering partner to the automotive industry, producing and supplying components for combustion engines to an international customer base across 5 continents.
- Attend to both mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Machinery and equipment installations in the plant
- Attend to unplanned and planned maintenance
- Adequately manage spare inventory
- Active Involvement in the department’s adhoc duties and projects
- Provide expertise technical and maintenance support to the Maintenance and Production Teams.
- Attend to planned and unplanned maintenance / breakdown, installation of equipment and handling of all maintenance and technical requirements of the business needs.
- Trade Test Millwright Qualification, with strong knowledge and exposure in electrical
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in Automotive industry, preferably in Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read machine blue-prints
- Good organisational and communication skills
- In-depth electrical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work unsupervised