Maintence Tech I Caravans I Kempton Park
Client in Kempton manufacturers Caravans and they are looking for someone to assist with warranty claims. Someone to assist with after sales and queries.
Fibreglass handling experience.
Experience In fixing the caravans.
- Ensure that there are no broken windows, all lights are working and there are no illegal electrical connections.
- Walls to be neat and clean.
- Emergency exit doors to be clear at all times and have a glass box with key in it.
- No leaking airlines, no leaking taps, and no leaking fire hoses
- Roller shutter doors to be in good working order and serviced when required.
- All doors on site to be in good working order including driveway gate.
- Perimeter of factory to be clear at all times including fire escape and storm water drains
- Outside yard to be clean and neat at all times.
- Canteen and all change rooms to be in good working order including toilet facilities, taps, etc.
- Report any major structural issues to management.
- Develop, tactics and techniques based on the feedback of the customer.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with internal & external customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership ability, and a good team player
- Excellent technical and logistical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and close deadlines.
- Previous exposure to workplace improvement planning and implementation
- Excellent motivational and management skills.
- A passion to develop staff to their full potential.
- Willingness to travel locally.
Salary: R15 – R20 000 CTC per month
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org