Service Delivery Representative BPO
We are seeking for an Intermediate Business Process Optimisation Service Delivery Representative to operate from our Pinetown branch.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Operations Leader. This role requires a dynamic individual who has good IT service desk (1st line application support), project management and sales knowledge and a thorough understanding of business processes.
Highlighted areas of responsibility for this role includes, but not limited to:
- Business process- 1st Line support for all business process optimisation application we offer.
- IT/Technical project management.
- Administration. (Reporting).
- Preparation of Sales proposals, presentations, workflow documentation.
- Up-selling products and services.
- Relevant degree or diploma – IT/Project management.
- 3 years + experience on helpdesk/ 1st line support.
• 3 years IT project Experience.
- 3 years’ experience with upselling IT related services telephonically.
- Knowledge of business process optimisation tools- MS, Laserfiche, Docuware, signiflow etc.
- Knowledge of project management principles and project management applications.
- Some knowledge of finance, accounting and inventory will be advantageous. An understanding of businesses is key.
• Proven track record to work in a team or self-directed.
Required Job Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Client Focus.
- Effective and professional Communication.
- Continuous learning and improvement.
- Contributing to Team Success.
- Quality Orientation.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail.
• High sense of urgency to resolve helpdesk tickets.