Sustainability Consultant(PMB + WC)
Cape Town ~ KZN
Sustainability Consultants (KZN + Western Cape)
Our client in the environmental sector, has a vacancies for Sustainability Consultants with at least 5 (five) years relevant experience, in the KZN (Ballito + PMB) and Western Cape region.
The candidates must have proven experience in the compilation of BA’s, EIA’s, WULA’s, Environmental Auditing and Environmental Control Offices functions and must furthermore demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, have excellent scientific report writing skills, and have the ability to manage projects independently and effectively.
Location: Ballito/Pietermaritzburg & Western Cape with hybrid working arrangements
Working Term: Permanent
Salary: Market-related salary will be offered, based on skills and experience.
Start Date: ASAP
- BSc Honours Degree in appropriate environmental field or equivalent (MSc preferable);
- EAPASA registered
- SACNASP Professional Registration;
- Proven work experience in BA’s, EIA’s, WULA’s, Environmental Auditing, ECO work;
- GIS expertise;
- Own vehicle;
- Excellent scientific report writing skills;
- Proposal / tender compilation and management;
- Be familiar with NEMA, National Water Act, 1998 (Act 36 of 1998) and related policies, strategies and guidelines and other environmental legislation;
- Innovative thinking, negotiating and networking skills;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills;
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- The willingness to travel extensively and work extended hours when required;
- Able to take initiative & work independently with minimal supervision;
Language capabilities: Fluent in English. Other languages will be advantageous.
TO APPLY: Please send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please stipulate the position in the subject line)