Technical Services Manager I Richards Bay
The Technical Manager is responsible to effectively manage all technical and related services at the hospitals including risks related to infrastructure and assets, all plant and equipment (both clinical and non-clinical.
- Management of all hospital facilities, clinical infrastructure and assets.
- Management of all staff in the Technical Department.
- Ensure proper planning of resources in accordance with ISO 55000 principles.
- Ensure the correct skills are provided for the specific job.
- Training of nursing, pharmacy, admin and management staff on technical related issues.
- Management of technical related purchasing and expenditure.
- Management of contractor’s performance.
- Implementation of Group policy and procedures to manage and maintain the hospital facilities and assets.
- Enforcement of Group policies and procedures to staff members as well as contractors to ensure the mitigation of all risks.
- Ensure compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and other related legislation.
- Ensure quality and safety assurance during and after completion of contracts as the safety custodian.
- Responsible for project management and engineering services of all small building projects at site.
- Responsible for the financial performance and budget of the Technical Department.
- Custodian of the asset management database on the CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) ensuring reliability and validity of all data.
- Management of the maintenance management system, ensuring that all equipment risks are managed and that all repairs and maintenance is conducted, as and when required.
- Interact in a professional manner with colleagues, staff and clients.
- A relevant 4-year Bachelor’s Degree/ B Tech Degree qualification equivalent to a NQF level 7 in the fields of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- >1 Years post-graduate patient care experience in an operational environment would be beneficial
- A minimum of five (5) years applicable technical and managerial experience.
- Experience in Asset Management and Financial Management.
- Experience in both the electrical and mechanical engineering in the hospital and hospitality industry would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in project management.
- Any hospital or hospitality experience will be an added advantage
Should you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to email@example.com