Our corporate client seeks the expertise of a Senior Systems Engineer to join their team at their Data Center.
- You will be responsible for installations and modifications of the Open Systems Operating Systems Environment
- Play an important role as a team lead within the OS teams. Operating System knowledge required is Linux.
- Operate closely with customer for planning OS upgrade deployments and problem solving
- Provide general technical consulting on systems to customers, field service engineers and the OS team
- Co-operate with sales and support personnel on customer requirements and needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Capacity management with forecasting
- Change Management
- Data Analysis
- Documentation/Technical Authoring
- Software product Installation
- Porting/Software Integration
- Systems Integration
- Plan Systems Testing and Deployment
- Pre-Sales Support
Desired Experience & Qualification
Education and Experience:
- SUSE or Redhat Linux certified as a minimum (Essential)
- At least 3-4 years’ experience is required working within the Senior SE role
- Candidate requires to have KVM and virtulisaton experience, incluing VMware
- Knowledge of networks, SAP installations, Data Centre experience will be advantageous
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in an IT environment
Package & Remuneration
Salary to be discussed on application.
Please send your CV to Adrian.