The Accounts Cost Clerk shall attend to the functions as set out hereunder, which is not exhaustive, and includes, but not limited to:
· Major Business spend (Diesel, Tolls, Licencing, Insurance, Tyres).
· Daily weekly and monthly Recons of Accounts.
· Verification of Spend.
· Authorization Process.
· Ordering of diesel.
· Management of stock on hand.
· Cost effective solution.
· Capturing and monitoring Diesel utilisation per fleet.
· Identification of discrepancies between authorised and actual utilization.
· Setting parameters for spend based on utilization.
· Setting utilization parameters based on kilometres travelled.
· Implementation of Process and procedure to regulate ordering, issuing, and implementation.
· Management of the implemented process and procedures.
· Matrix of licence issue and expiring date.
· Issuing of Insurance claims.
· Closing out claims.
· Interacting between department to close-off insurance claims ad recovery of funds.
· Forecast budgets.
· Perform all general administrative duties associated with your responsibilities.
· You are prohibited from being under the influence of, or in possession of any intoxicating substances, always, during the hours of your employment
· You will ensure that you are always familiar with the procedures and processes of the Company.
· You will use the information provided to you by the Company, only for the purpose of performing your duties and obligations.
· You will not perform any private work or engage in any activity, from the date of your contract of employment.
· You must treat as confidential, all information disclosed to you by the Company and it clients.
· Your will be in prompt attendance to work, and in good physical shape and emotional status, and properly attired.