Compliance Auditor – JHB
The role constitutes the planning and performance of onsite audits involving extensive international and local travel, client management activities and evaluating and reporting on compliance risks, amongst other responsibilities. The successful candidates have ideally had experience with a Big 4 audit firm and will be exposed to a variety of regulatory compliance projects, working with global companies at the forefront of information technology.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Commerce, Science or IT University Graduate, or equivalent, from a reputable university.
- 1+ years’ internal/external IT auditing experience will suffice.
- If other (e.g. financial) auditing experience, a strong interest in IT auditing is required.
- ISO experience/exposure advantageous, but not essential.
Behavioural and Technical Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, including report writing and documentation
- Excellent understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Ability to provide training in the area of expertise
- Strong interpersonal and client liaison skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Logical and structured manner of planning and approaching tasks
- Ability to prioritise effectively under pressure
- Ability to work independently and meet pre-specified deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Exemplary work ethic
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Energetic, enthusiastic, hard-working and self-motivated
- Proactive, efficient and innovative
- Reliable and professional
- Honest, discreet and maintains strict integrity
- Commitment to work effectively with management and deliver results
- Analytical mindset and demonstrating lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
- Passion for IT
Passion for travel