Our client is looking for an an experienced Data Analyst/ Scientist to assist in the development of new AI products, monitoring of existing products and supporting client queries.
- This role requires a proactive personality, extremely analytical mind-set, attention to detail, and excellent time management and communication skills.
- Generate outputs to give analytical and quantitative insights to business in order to make improved operational, tactical and strategic decisions.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing the entire deliverable: from spec gathering, data collection, data cleaning and manipulation, model creation, analysis and presentation of clients.
- Develop and drive innovations within the AI/ML space
- Translate Business Strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant BI projects / BI initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
- Extract data from various sources and convert it into meaningful information that can enhance the effectiveness of business decisions.
- Manage existing reports/dashboards through ongoing production of BI outputs
- Bsc / IT Degree / Computer Science/ Mathematics / Statistics
- Strong background in statistics and machine learning
- Ability to handle, interpret and analyze data efficiently
- Data manipulation within popular applications (SQL, R, Python)
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with a quick turnaround time to meet client expectation.
Good communication/ presentation skills being client facing