Ecommerce Administrator -Durban
The Ecommerce Administrator will be responsible for the accurate maintenance of products information across Take a lot’s marketplace.
The role includes updating the marketplace with new products, creating and updating products descriptions, remove discontinued items, adding new products, and ensure pricing and offers are correct.
This is a busy role, to be suitable you must have good knowledge of Excel, and any experience in a similar role will be highly beneficial.
Key Tasks, duties & responsibilities:
- Create new product listings on Take A lot.
- Regulary check and update: product titles, bullet-points and descriptions (SEO friendly)
- Create and update A+ content
- Create and regurlaly update product variations e categories
- Review site and amend anything that is not in line with brand guidelines
- Update product imagery, format/edit descriptions, ensure all relevant details and attributes are displayed, merchandise where required
- Images: ensure we’re using our photographic catalogue to its full potential online
- Raising cases with Take A lot l Support to resolve issues
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Good knowledge of Excel: to manipulate and understand data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Must be able to deal with multiple tasks on a regular basis, to reach business requirements
- Previous experience with Take A lot / Amazon Vendor Central / Seller Central
- Understanding of HTML & CSS skills
- Basic image editing skills (Adobe Photoshop or similar).