A unique opportunity to join one of South Africa’s flagship hospitals in Durban. They are looking for a Financial Manager. 5 years experience as a Financial Manager in the hospitality or hospital environment is essential.
The Financial Manager will be responsible for all the financial and operational support functions of the hospital.
The incumbent will be directly responsible for the leadership of the Finance, Reception and IT Support Departments, whilst managing financial performance of the hospital, as well as the financial risks associated with the business.
- A relevant 3 year B Com degree or Advanced diploma qualification, with Financial Accounting 3, at a NQF level 7.
- A CA qualification or related NQF level 8 qualification will be advantageous.
- A minimum of 3 -5 years’ financial management experience.
- Previous experience in development of daily financial progress reports.
- Previous experience in drafting financial statements.
- Previous experience in dealing with VAT and income tax matters.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Knowledge of financial planning at all levels.
- Knowledge of performance measurement and analysis.
- Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge.