Fleet Controller – Durban
- Controlling the maintenance and repair of vehicles in the fleet
- Is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Own as well as SR FML Fleet
- Responsible for coordinating all mechanical and equipment repairs and services for the fleet.
- Has overall responsibility to ensure all vehicles on the road always meet all necessary Road Traffic regulations and DQSP requirements
- Responsible for daily vehicle uptime reporting and routine maintenance needs.
- Receiving and recording daily vehicle mileages from daily vehicle check sheets.
- Receiving and recording daily fridge hours from daily vehicle check sheets.
- Responsible for weekly vehicle and fridge and tail lift service schedule report.
- Responsible for transfer and hand over of vehicles between DCs or to and from service providers; must manage all vehicle hand overs.
- Completion and signing off of vehicle check sheets on delivery and collection of vehicle etc.
- Responsible to Cultivate and maintain strategic third party supplier relationships and service level agreements
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Good technical knowledge with training and/or experience in below fields; MAN Trucks
- Grenco / Carrier Refrigeration Systems, Mixtelematics Systems as well as Tyre Management
- Complete and up-to-date knowledge of road traffic regulations
- Valid Code 14 EC Driving License and PrDP with a minimum of 3years driving experience
- Driver Training: Dover Test, VTS Test, Taillift license, Medical Check, Clear Criminal record, Valid PDP, Truck reverse test
- Good computer proficiency (Adept in all MS office applications) Grade 12 is compulsory
Intermediate Computer literacy MS Excel, Outlook PowerPoint.
Personal Skills and Competencies Required:
- Enjoys a challenging, high paced, high pressured and exciting environment.
- Will embrace our high-performance culture that works hard and plays hard.
- Ability to take responsibility, Accountability, Great attention to details, Exceptional Time Management, Planning and organizing skills. The ability to work and leady dynamically, be result and deadline driven with good problem-solving skills.