Helpdesk Support Analyst
The company is looking for the right person to join our Remote Support team to assist in proactively supporting our growing number of IT Support clients.
Applicants for the job should have excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain technical terms in plain and simple language.
The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate a good level of communication on the phone.
The candidate must be professional and presentable for video calls.
It is crucial that the preferred candidate can demonstrate independent troubleshooting skills and a high level of knowledge in business network technologies.
It is important the candidate can demonstrate examples of independent working over a range over a range of client networks.
This role will require working from home, so applicants should have a suitable laptop or PC with AV Protection.
▪ Provide 1st line support
▪ Troubleshoot issues with client workstations
▪ Troubleshoot issues with client servers
▪ Troubleshoot issues with client network infrastructure
▪ Identify reoccurring problems and try to find solutions
▪ Maintain documentation of issues and solutions within the knowledge base
▪ Escalation of calls to more senior support Engineers where appropriate
▪ Raise calls with vendors for hardware and software faults
Candidates MUST have work-place experience in the following areas:
- Strong experience of installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft domain environments:
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012 onwards including AD, DNS, DHCP & Permissions o Exchange 2013 onwards
- Office 2013 onwards
- Office 365 Infrastructure
- Experience working with Firewall, Switch and Networking Technologies
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems quickly
The following areas are highly desirable for this role:
- Knowledge of Virtualisation technologies
- Knowledge of Adobe & Sage Products
- Knowledge of Mac OS X highly desirable
- Microsoft Certifications
Holiday: 22 Days + UK Bank Holidays
Training: Unlimited access to online training platform. Training & progression plans.
Flexibility: This role can be home based.
Benefits and Little Extras: Perkbox, Extra holiday for longer service, discounted CompTIA exams