MANAGER: INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDIT
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Manage and lead the planning, execution and reporting of the complex and challenging risk-based information systems internal audit assignments;
- Review and evaluate the work of the audit team, where applicable;
- Provide regular reports on progress and on performance of the audit team;
- Engage with other assurance providers to enable coordinated planning of assurance activities and optimisation of resources;
- Establish and maintain good working relations with internal and external stakeholders to foster strong knowledge of the business processes issues and risks.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Completed IAT programme / Professional Training Program/SAICA articles
- Membership of Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)(SA)
- Seven (7) years information systems audit experience, (of which at least five (5) should be in a supervisory/managerial role in an internal audit environment).