Junior Account Manager
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and Sales focused professional who can engage with clients and work alongside the Sales and Technical teams, to sell, manage and deliver technology solutions, which help our clients business grow.
The Job Role
This role is a customer-facing Account Management and Sales role, focused on the client engagement, solution scoping, quoting, solution selling, team coordination and customer commercials management aspects, within a portfolio of existing clients.
The role requires strong sales skills and business acumen as well as customer engagement EQ. The candidate must also have sales experience in the IT industry and have a proven sales record.
Our team of talented Account Managers are responsible for providing our clients with business-technology value for their businesses, therefore being the right hire is core to our on-going growth and success.
Our solutions include business technologies such as: Microsoft 365, Azure, firewall, Security, Data Protection, Software Licensing, internet, infrastructure, servers, computers, Voice, Print, Cloud as well as advanced Power BI financial reporting and custom application development.
This role will be well suited for persons who have experience in the IT Managed Services industry.
The ideal candidate will have the following likes and traits:
- Sales minded and hungry to earn commission.
- The ability to work under pressure and achieve a demanding target.
- A natural affinity towards IT and Technology.
- The ability to have business IT discussions with clients.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Strong EQ with the ability to communicate with different personality types.
- Enjoys aligning and working within processes and internal frameworks.
- 2-Years+ working in a Sales Account Management role
- Working as an Account Manager in the IT MSP/Reseller/Distributor industry
- Product Certification (such as Microsoft, SonicWALL, Acronis etc.)
- Salary is based on experience and includes benefits.
- Performance based Commission
- Fifty percent contribution to Medical Aid
- Company provided Laptop, Cellphone Allowance,
- Travel Allowance
Applying candidates must be prepared for an
- 1. Initial Interview
- 2. Personality Assessment
- 3. Panel Interview/s
Please email a short Letter of Motivation and your CV