IT Specialist – Durban
Our client is looking for an adaptable, versatile and dynamic IT Specialist to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of systems and network within the
limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- You will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the company’s IT and technology requirements.
- The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Training and coach employees on the use and function of IT equipment and programs
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Ensure cost effectiveness of IT operations
- Proven working experience as an IT Administrator or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data systems management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to train personnel
Salary will be in line with experience