Junior Developer – Durban
An opportunity exists with our Durban-based client for a suitably qualified and experienced Junior Developer.
- · Identify and analyse user requirements and implement or recommend appropriate solutions, applications, or
- · Develop, install, maintain, and modify application programs, business programs, or integrated programs
- · Be responsible for all internal technical programming and code development, Systems development
- lifecycles, analysis, and design
- · Be responsible for external code verification and validation
- · Integration of mathematical and statistical applications for data transformation, testing and verification
- · Cross platform Enterprise Mobile Application development
- · Agile Development environment maintenance
- · Interact with CI/CD pipelines for our products and services
- · Quality Management and Knowledge Management
- · Relevant IT-related diploma or equivalent
- · Minimum of 2-3 years relevant coding experience
- · Demonstrate knowledge in technical programming, Integration of mathematical and statistical applications,
- maintaining databases, monitoring, and reporting on database backups, quality and knowledge
- management, and application integration.
- · Demonstrate computer literacy in Microsoft Office, MS SQL Server, Java, Python, React JS and C#
- · Experience within a QMS environment is desirable
- · Proficiency in written communication
· Proficiency in project and quality assurance documentation management and control.