The Level 1 Service Engineer is responsible for resolving requests in the company’s platform. In a professional and timely manner.
The role entails providing ‘fix on first call’ to issues reported by customers.
The role requires the following:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to grow in the role and learn new skills on the job
- Sense of urgency in completing service requests according to service level agreements
- Resourcefulness to use the tools provided by the companyConceptual understanding of customer support
- Compliance to the Company’s Service Delivery Guidelines, Policies & KPIs
- Resolve service tickets in line with existing service level agreements with clients
- Contact client to request further clarification or additional information as requested
- Setting expectation during the ticket life cycle
- Resolve 1st level technical issues in accordance to best practices and guidelines of service delivery
- Provide ‘fix on first call’ to customers
- Manage lifecycle of service tickets in line with established service level agreement with clients
- Relay vital technical information to clients by phone, email, or ConnectWise
- Utilize internal resources in troubleshooting issues