Roles and Responsibilities
The Project Co-ordinator is a pivotal role that is responsible for providing administrative support to assist with the delivery of PS team projects and customer service to PS team clients.
Reporting to the Head of Technology Consulting, the Project Co-ordinator is responsible for ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
The Project Co-ordinator must provide support to the Professional Services Team by coordinating and briefing its members, ensuring resource availability and allocation, and by facilitating appropriate communications between all project stakeholders.
• Prince2 Foundation certified or CompTIA Project+ certified
The Project Co-ordinator must demonstrate the ability to:
- Book meetings with clients
- Schedule project work in engineer diaries
- Ensure work and process documentation systems are kept up to date
- Send starter documentation to clients and follow-up (via phone and email) with clients to agree dates for project work
- Respond to queries from internal teams
- Manage project closure process
- Ensure all prerequisites are in place for engineer work
- Prepare document packs for clients before, during, and after project work
- Strong administrator experience
- Good experience interacting with clients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive approach
- Previous experience in a role in IT will be an advantage.