Reporting Structure Founder / Chief Talent Officer
Status Full Time
Our company seeks to connect top talent with great Australian businesses, specializing in international recruitment and partner with our clients to source talent from international markets to enable them to fill critical roles and grow their business. Working with great Australian organisations who wish to attract top international candidates as part of their workforce strategy and to achieve this we offer an end-to-end solution including international talent mapping, recruitment, immigration, relocation support and community onboarding.
As the Recruitment Business Partner you will play a critical role in engaging with and assessing a pipeline of diverse international and local professionals through our streamlined recruitment process. You will utilise your understanding of the client to screen and recommend candidates who are suitable for their business and culture.
You will be an extension of the clients’ team and working together to achieve business objectives. Your main focus is on the thing that you do best – sourcing top talent, building great rapport and creating value in their organisation.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Developing talent sourcing plans and strategies to find new candidates for client organisations
- Managing the end-to-end placement of skilled candidates within client organisations, with an ability to appropriately and thoughtfully appraise the backgrounds of prospective candidates in a genuine and professional manner
- Leading service delivery for a portfolio of client organisations, using your commercial and recruitment knowledge to provide high value and differentiated services
- Ability to adopt a consultative approach with the hiring managers and candidates, and craft win/win outcomes
- Handling enquiries and client communications according to agreed service levels
- Willingness to learn about Australian work visas and occupational registration requirements to work in Australia
- Ability to work within our well-documented and best-practice recruitment process.
- Project-managing the candidate until commencement of work, liaising with our immigration and relocation teams and providing any supporting information required
Benefits and Perks
We are a hard-working but fun and friendly team. We embrace agile and flexible work practices, where you can design a work life that meets your career and life goals.
Here are some of the benefits and rewards you can enjoy as a member of our team:
- Flexible and agile working conditions
- Performance-based incentives (up to 15% of base salary)
- Commission scheme participation
- Annual team off-site
- Personal and professional development allowance and leave
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave for charitable or non-profit activities
- Access to entrepreneurship and mentoring programs
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in talent attraction, recruitment processes and talent mobility
- Demonstrated interest in working in the Australian mobility
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- You have high standards and integrity.
- You’re open to new ideas and ways of working.
- You thrive on accountability and you know how to get things done.
- You’re self-aware, and empathetic towards colleagues and clients.
- You’re calm under pressure – you don’t sweat the small stuff.
- You follow global thought leaders in diversity, immigration, talent mobility.
- You perform best in a results-driven environment.
- You want to work in a business that actually changes people’s lives.
R20 000 – R30 000 CTC