+ – R25 000 CTC (neg)
- Minimum qualification NQF4 in Short Term Insurance
- Successfully completed RE5,
A minimum of 5 years Commercial and Domestic Underwriting experience.
Registered with the IISA as a Licentiate, Associate or Fellow
- Knowledge of the basic cover offered under your policy wording (commercial and domestic)
- Be able to negotiate rates and terms with insurers
- Able to work independently
- Be able to make underwriting decisions effectively in line with insurer mandate.
- Be able to analyze and underwriter risks effectively.
- Be a team player and be willing to assist colleagues on book take-on’s and back logs
- Be able to work efficiently and accurately to deadlines.
Willing to put in the extra time if required to complete tasks.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org