Service Delivery Manager – Durban (WFH)
The Service Delivery Manager oversees the onboarding team and holds top level responsibility for the client experience from the point of sale through the entire client’s lifecycle.
The Service Delivery Manager oversees the onboarding team consisting of onboarding consultants, client success consultants and product engineers. The onboarding process is a finite, repeatable project of onboarding clients from 3 to 300 users.
The service team support the product on an ongoing basis and is made up of Level 1 and Level 2 service desk engineers in a real-time reactive scenario providing fix on first call support to clients.
- The SDM is technical, holds a strong understanding of the product from a technical perspective and how our systems and technologies translate with process and people to deliver the best possible client experience.
- The SDM has a team of direct reports and is a manager who leads by example. The SDM also interacts directly with external relationships on escalations or matters of a deep technical nature.
Key External Relationships
• Accounting firm Partner/Owner
• Accounting firm Practice Manager
• Accounting firm IT Contact (large firms)
• Integrated app partners
Reason for Role:
- Build, Develop and engage a capable onboarding function across both AU and NA shifts in ‘21
- Increase technical capability to improve processes.
- Improve client communications to identify and action exceptions to the onboarding process
- Build a 24/5 helpdesk towards our goal of 2023
Where is the position based: Durban + International
Frequency of travel: Our head office is in Manila, Philippines. The SDM would be required to spend up to 4 months per year in Manila.
• Oversee Onboarding and Service teams
• Monitor KPI, gather feedback from clients and oversee team leaders
• Develop processes and team capability to scale to 100 onboards per month per shift
• Implement knowledge base and training material for technical and non-technical team members
• Implement a system to Improve client communication through the lifecycle of support incidence via Chat, voice, email, SMS
• Oversee and be top level responsible for client situations such as:
• Client onboarding
• Reactive incidents and escalations
• Issues or queries related to service delivery / onboarding
• Drive Client satisfaction with existing clients
• Increased usage %
• Decrease Churn Rate / Cancellations
• Facilitate renewals
• Build Multishift Capability
• Recruit and train team members in South Africa