Our client in the UK is looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager to join their team.
(This will be a remote WFH role)
- Day to day management of the relationship with clients within your portfolio. Build and maintain a strong and long-lasting relationship with key contacts.
- Conduct at least quarterly account management meetings with key client stakeholders.
- Negotiate contract changes based on developments within existing clients in conjunction with the operations team.
- Produce reports and key metrics for the purpose of presenting information and statistics in client facing meetings.
- Identify and target areas for new sales leads and offerings within The company’s portfolio.
- Use internal software and systems to communicate with clients and quote managed services, equipment, and infrastructure.
- Liaise with suppliers to place orders for managed services, equipment, and infrastructure.
- Work alongside our senior engineers to source the best solution for our clients’ needs.
- Ensure that the department documentation and knowledge base is as comprehensive as possible.
Additional Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- General administrative duties.
- Strong understanding of the technical platforms and infrastructure used within the SME market.
- Experience of working in a professional business and office environment.
- Experience working with Microsoft 365 and any Server Platforms.
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to deal with professionals at different levels.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative and independently.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Desirable Experience and Competencies
- Experience of working within the Managed Service Provider/Technology sector
Experience of dealing with business requirements and clients over the phone.