- Plan, control and manage the flow of raw materials for production and finished goods for distribution to final customer, in the most streamlined and cost-effective way possible.
- Placing and processing of all Indents orders for finished goods and raw materials from various sourcing locations, received order and process the invoice.
- Manage the import/export process from origin to port of destination
- Ensure shipments are released from shipping line/agents
- Monitoring stock for both imported and locally manufactured finished goods
- Planning of local goods to be manufactured based on demand and forecast
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Inventory planning
- Demand planning
- Coordinate Sales and operations planning meeting on a monthly basis
- Extract and review historic/actual sales versus previous forecasts to meet customer demand and future projects.
- Registration of new material numbers via workflows for SAP
- Assist with Exports whenever it is needed
- Participate in Year-end stock count
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Supply Chain / Logistics Management Degree / Diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position
- International Trade Operations
- Inco-Terms 2010
- SAP MM/SD
- Knowledge of Forecasting principles
- knowledge of Supply Chain principles
APPLY TO : firstname.lastname@example.org